Thursday, December 10, 2009

I Love being a NURSE!

Well I've decided that I have the very best job in the whole entire world! I Love LOVE LOVE being a nurse. It's the funnest most rewarding job that I could ever have. I love helping people feel better on some of the very worst days of their lives. I love caring for people and letting them know that someone does care about them and loves them. I just love it I don't know how else to explain it.

Yes we do have to wipe peoples butts sometimes, yes sometimes we have to clean up "Code Browns" but just being there for someone and caring for them and just making a difference in atleast one persons life that day is the most amazing feeling ever. I LOVE BEING A NURSE!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. that's sounds awesome. You're brave. I don't think I could handle it. Good for you.

    -Rexi

    ReplyDelete