Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wyatt

Ok so I said I'd tell you the whole story of how I met Wyatt. Well it all began in the summer of 2006 (wow that was a long time ago). So we ended up meeting on a huge group date, and we kinda hit it off and had mutual interest in eachother, blah blah blah..... but live like 7 1/2 hours away from eachother (not cool). Well after that group date, we didn't see eachother or talk to eachother again. Summer 2007 rolled around and we both graduated from high school and Wyatt let on a mission. Well turns out my uncle knows Wyatt, and ended up giving me Wyatt's address and told me he thought I should write him on his mission and get to know him. So I was like ya whatever like I'd ever write a missionary. Well after thinking and praying about it I felt like I was suppose to and wrote him not expecting anything in return etc.... long story short I wrote Wyatt throughout his mission  (well up until the last 6 months of it cuz that's when he didn't write me back). So here we are, November 2009 and Wyatt gets my number from my uncle and calls me and now we've been talking and have a date scheduled for December when we both get out of school. What will happen with it I don't know. I just know it is going to be an adventure no matter what happens, and I know that Wyatt just makes me want to be such a better person than I am. He makes me want to be better not just for him but for myself. He gives me a new outlook on life, a new desire and fire in me to do what is right. So I guess we'll see what happens with it, but that's a post for a different time.

1 comment:

  1. Wow- what a great coincidence! :D It's sweet how good he makes you feel, congratulations!

    BTW- CUTE blog.

    ReplyDelete