Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Boys, tests, sleep, and lameness....

Well let me just say  it's 7:00 and it's been one freakin long day. So I had to wake up at 4:30am to go take a 2 hour nursing exam. I'd like to thank the BYU-I Nursing Program, for scheduling me for the test and clinical on the same day, I feel so lucky! Ok so really it wasn't that bad waking up that early to go take a 2 hour test, other than that I wish I would have gotten more than 4 hours of sleep, but hey Mt. Dew always makes up for lost sleep right?

Anyways, my nursing exam went pretty well, my shock patient didn't die on me, and I didn't give the wrong medications, and I got all of my doctors orders done with time to spare, GO ME! So I feel good about it all.  Well after I got my test out of the way I had to haul butt down to I.F. to go work at the pediatric clinic down there for the day. That was interesting but also kinda lame at the same time. I could have given like 50 shots if they would have let me, but no..... "Well I'd let you give the shots, but were just so busy and I'm just so behind... so I better just do it and you can watch."  Ummm hello nurse lady, I gave like 100 shots in a row a week ago, I'm pretty sure I can give the shots just as well and fast as you can, and probably keep the baby's from crying, (how do I know I can do that, ummm lets see half of those 100 shots were babies, and only a few of them cried on me... just good babies maybe, but I prefer to think it was my technique... haha j/k that sounds cocky.) Basically I was bored most of the day, no bueno.

But aside from today, I've had a kinda interesting past 2 days. Monday Brad yet again talked my ear off. Yes it was only on facebook, but that's because I've been smart enough to not give him my number even though he's asked for it like a bizillion times. But for goodness sake, I got on in the morning to check if I had any messages and stuff and within like the first minute he starts talking my ear off for like 2 and 1/2 hours, seriously does he have nothing better to do. I was atleast doing homework and giving him pretty much only 1-2 word responses. So I got off talking with him so I could study for my test, and since he was starting to bug me. So then once I got home later that night from FHE and hop  on facebook again to check my stuff, what do you know he's on again, and started talking to me again.... but didn't last to long this time cuz I just told him I was going to bed. But this guy is just starting to bug me, he writes on my wall or messages me all the time. I'll stop talking to him for the night and he'll send me a little message that says "Oh I think we should seriously go on a date sometime....here's my number 309-5693, I'm free wednsday or thursday..." or other times its been things like this "sorry I'm so weird, I just am slow and don't catch things quickly, and I get nervous around you". Is this for real? This guy is falling this fast for me considering he's technically probably still married considering he only filed for a divorce on Oct. 30 2009? Umm scary! Brad is just weird and is making me not want to get on facebook, for the fear of him being on at the same time. Why don't I just delete him? Umm well I would if I knew he wouldn't go all depressed and that over it, and if I knew I wouldn't end up seeing him like everyday in the halls at school. Seriously it's a dumb retarded situation that I didn't ask for. So help please.

But on a happier more pleasant note, WYATT called me on SUNDAY NIGHT!!! SCORE!  Well I think it kinda goes without saying, but he pretty much made my night. We even now have a date for our date, if that makes sense. But as of right now December 15th is the day. I am so stinkin excited it's not even funny. But I have so much preparation for it that I really need to do, here's my check list so far.
-start working out again so I can be toned (ummm still haven't started, I need to though)
-go shopping in I.F. and get a cute new outfit for my date so I can just blow his mind
-come up with date ideas (ummm is it bad if I just want him to decide? All I care about is just being with him.)
-come up with a way to make my hair look cute... easier said than done, I'm a tomboy... enough said.
-come up with a way to get him to snuggle, hold hands or even better KISS ME, but make him think it's his idea.... (is that shallow?)
-go buy a new yummy lip gloss (just incase I get that kiss, haha)
But so far that's my check list, and I'm assuming it will keep growing. But seriously can I just tell everyone how much I am amazed by Wyatt, he seriously blows my socks off. He's just so different from any other guy who I've met before, led alone any guys who have actually been interested in me. So he's still in that kinda awkward stage of coming home off the mission and transitioning into normal life again. But even though everyone finds guys strange who are in that phase I find it so stinkin cute, even though he has been home for 3 almost 4 months now. He's just so sweet and caring and spiritual, I just love it. And really how often is it that a guys tells you to read your scriptures and he's serious about it, and when he's saying it he's actually reading his so that's why he wants you to read yours. (Man I bet I sound like the freakin weirdest girl right now for thinking these things are amazing... haha) But i guess the bottom line of why I like those things so much is just because he makes me want to be a better person and be better at life, and just keep progressing and doing good you know. But here's the thing that I just absolutely love, he's willing to drive 6 1/2-7 hours in the snow in the middle of winter to come and take me on a date. How awesome is that, and it was his idea, not me hinting and asking for him to do it. But ya I'm pretty sure I kinda just maybe like Wyatt, alot. haha

In other news, I got a letter from Dusty on Monday. Mixed feelings about the whole thing, but I think he's gotten the point of that I just want to be friends and that I'm not promised to him, were just best friends and I'm writing him on his mission, and we'll see what happens when he gets home, but  I'm not putting my life on hold. The sad thing is though, he's like totally in a slump right now and depressed, it's sad but I don't want to tell him that I'll marry him when he gets home when I'm not sure that's what  I want to do and if it's the right thing to do you know.... Ahh boys love'em and hate'em .

But I think that's enough for today, I gotta start my homework, and take a shower and go to bed.

Night peeps

1 comment:

  1. first. this brad guy sounds like a major creeper. kind of like, hide the children creeper. is that mean? sorry. haha
    Wyatt sounds like a creeper and I haven't read about dusty yet... but i do have some advice.
    wear your hair down and curly, from your picture it looks like you have long hair. most boys love long hair. and if you like lemon, get the lemon lipgloss from bath and body works... it's to die for.

    i hope you get a kiss or somethin' i will be waiting to see. thanks for following my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete