Saturday, November 21, 2009

Plan Breakers...

So one of my pet peeves is people who break plans that they've made with you. Arghh nothing makes me more ticked off. Freak, if your going to make plans with me make sure you don't already have plans in place with someone else first, (this includes plans with your family). This time I guess didn't make me as mad as it usually does, because I honestly think he didn't know that his sister had already made plans for him, but seriously guys check before  you ask a girl to go do something and then, half hour to 1 hour later end up breaking off the plans because you find out your sister already had plans for you for the night. Nothing sucks more than getting all excited that you have a hot date to go on, and your date gets broke..... Luckily for Steve's sake, it was plans that his sister made for him. And why do I believe that these plans are with his sister, well first off Steve came up this weekend to go cut Christmas Trees with his sister, so he's visiting her, so it'd make sense that she'd make plans for them to hang out and do something fun tonight.... but I'm still just bummed by the whole thing... oh well, guess we weren't really suppose to do something after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment