Monday, November 30, 2009

Waiting and counting down...

So I've decided that I have way to many things I'm waiting and counting down for, here's just some of the things I'm waiting for...

1. 3 weeks of school left till Christmas break.
2. My 2 whole amazing weeks of ripping up the snow on my snowboard, it's gonna be the BOMB!
3. 2 1/2 weeks till my date with Wyatt
4. 3 1/2 weeks till I go to Boise and look for a job at the hospital, and also hopefully get to go hang out with Steve!
5. 1 more semester until I graduate and have my RN license, ummm Yes that's gonna be fricken awesome!
6. Move somewhere (Boise) or stay here and have a job working at the hospital.
7. 6 1/2 months till Dusty comes home off his mission and I get to deal with that whole lovely situation.
8. Buy my new fricken awesome car or maybe my BAD ASS pickup!
9. Go snowboarding in Australia and New Zealand for 3 weeks.... once I find someone who will agree to go.
10.Get engaged..... hoe you didn't think I was not going to put that one, lol

Ok so maybe I can only think of 10 bigger things at the moment, but I still feel like I am just waiting for everything... Weird, probably so, but oh well.

1 comment:

  1. I'll go snowboarding with you! If that is I can find the money to go :[ Dusty coming home eh? That ought to be fun fun fun!

    ReplyDelete