So I've decided that the full moon makes weird things happen. Not only weird things like devil worshipers coming out and scaring me silly, but babies start popping out of nowhere. Really random I know. But seriously it's what happens. I'll do a shift up at the hospital on a day of when there wasn't a full moon the night before and there's like 3-4 babies tops. But on a day of when there was a full moon the night before it turns out you end up having like 15-17 babies, it's crazy!
Today just happened to be one of those days that follow a full moon, and how many babies did we have when I went in this morning 10 + 4 in the NICU + like another 6 women who were going to have babies this morning. But it made for an interesting day. So instead of only taking care of 1 mom and 1 baby, I ended up taking care of 4 moms and 4 babies, that's 8 people. Crazy stuff! Really it was, I was all over the place. Running over to this one end of the hospital so this one mom can be in the jaccuzi tub, run back to the other side to check on baby 1, then over to mom # 3, then I had to chart on each mom and baby every 2 hours atleast with what they were doing . (And when you have 3 baby boys that look the same, but have different stuff going on with them, it can make charting difficult.) Oh well I guess today was a growing day, which is always good.
Ok well enough random stuff about my day..... Hmmm but really, I think the perfect way to wrap my night up would be my lips getting some exercise .....Mmmmmhmmmmm, ya that's what I'm talkin' about!
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment