Sunday, November 8, 2009

A new prospect maybe?

Well today I've officially came to the conclusion that there's a new guy who likes me. I'm actually kinda shocked really, but it's just my luck, it's probably gonna turn into one of those things that ends up making my life more complex rather than simple and enjoyable.  So since not very many people know my whole dating life, it's really lame, but it always plays out the same way.

So I always end up having phases of where no guy on the face of the earth knows I exist, and not one guy has even the slightest interest in me. Then all of the sudden one comes along that I've had some interest in and just as soon as he starts to like me, another guy ends up liking me and makes it hard to choose between the two. Anyways this new guy that I'm pretty sure has some interest is named Brad. We went to high school together and have also been in some of eachothers classes up at college as well. He's a nice guy and all, just honestly I don't know if he's my type you know. And to top it off he's been married before. Which isn't a bad thing, I know some people get married and it's just not quite right, and neither people are willing to work on the relationship enough to make it work and become something worth while. But keep in mind, I'm not judging here, I have no idea why he's not married anymore, and really it's none of my business.

But the thing is, Brad wants me to hang out with him, and I know if  I do that he's gonna like me more (and I'm not trying to make myself sound all amazing and that, but I just know what's gonna happen, in high school and college I've been able to always tell that he had some sort of interest he just never pursued anything.) But really do I want to hang out with /date a guy who has already been married. It's not the fact that he's had sex with another woman (whom he was married to), that bugs me its just I donno what it is. It's just kinda weird to me. Heck I'm in my early 20's and he is too but if  I was to get in a relationship with him it'd be like oh ya this is Brad he's already been married once even though he's only 22, if we get married it will be his second marriage and my first. That's just weird to me. If I was in my late 20's early 30's I don't think it'd weird me out so much. But who knows maybe I'm just being lame and shallow.

Oh and mind you the reason why I'm worrying about this right now is because I technically have 3 other guys in my life. Dusty, Steve, and Wyatt. Wyatt is the one who I'm interested in pursuing at the moment and who I'm hoping for things to become something more with, but that's a story yet to be written. I'll update you all on that as things continue to develop.

Ultimately I guess I can't complain that my life is boring, (even though I'm not having any dates on the weekend) because in regards to guys, my life is interesting, just in a dumb retarded way since none of them have the balls to man up and let me know what their intentions are. DUMB!

1 comment:

  1. Becky will be so glad to hear she is not alone! Okay so neither situation is good, but hey at least now there is someone to talk to about it! Okay that souns weird, but I haven't had much sleep haha Good Luck with the situation right now!
    Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease,
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete