Well lets just say lately I've had a whole heck of a lot of drama with Brad that I definitely could have done without. (FYI both of the links go to different posts explaining about Brad.) Anyways Brad is driving me up the wall, all of the sudden he's like umm were having misscommunication.... so I'm like ok what am I not understanding, and he's like oh its not you its me.... so then I'm like ok whatever thats fine. Then after I thought things were worked out he messages me again and trys to explain himself again. So it turned into this whole me trying to read his mind thing cuz he couldn't explain what he meant, well that was until I got the message of "well its that attitude that's caused it...." and so that pretty much ticked me off. I'm like oh really buddy your gonna blame this all on me just because I'm not recipricating back to you how you feel for me.... so I pretty much told him oh well sorry, i hurt you expecting that to end everything..... but no it didn't.
This morning I wake up to yet another message that amazingly explained everything. Apparently he's jealous of the other guys in my life (makes sense), and is frustrated that I don't like him back like he likes me back. (again understandable, but hey I can't help the fact that I am not attracted to him at all and don't see anything more than friends there...) He told me that he's pretty much in love with me not just like, and that I'm the most perfect woman he knows (great compliment but I just am not feeling it for him you know...) So I'm kinda stuck between a rock and hard place... cuz he's already depressed, because he is just recently out of a divorce (like Oct. 29th recent.... YIKES, and I don't think I mentioned that in my other posts, sorry if I did). So ya I don't know what to do but I'm sure as hell am not going to take pitty on him and bw his gf and that just to make him feel better. I have a life to and I need to be happy to.... UGH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment