Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Is the scumb of the earth, and quite possibly even lower than that.

So right now I feel like the scumb of the earth, and if I knew what was lower than that I'm sure I feel like that instead. I've screwed up my life yet again, and when  I go to get it taken care of so I can get my act together, I feel worse than at the time of when  I screwed up, which doesn't really make sense but whatever. I feel like me messing up this time pretty much screwed my life over and any good things that I had coming to me are now gone, lost forever, shattered, never to be had again..... so ya I'm not feeling so good, I feel horrible, I feel like I'm worthless, and that I'm making some poor guy have less than what he desives if he was to ever choose me to be with, which in a way I guess is really true considering things...... why why why do I have to be such an idiot and screw my life over again just after I got things together and fixed......I'm a FAILURE at LIFE, I AM SCUMB if I'm even lucky enough to be that...........

2 comments:

  1. I know how bad it must hurt right now, but Jade you are NOT a failure, you're not scumb, and more than anything you are NOT lost forever. You ARE a daughter of God, and He loves you very much. The atonement will heal you and make you whole again. You will receive every righteous blessing you desire. And one day you will find a guy you realizes how special you are, and you will be his queen - because that is what you deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you KD, I really needed to hear that, you helped brighten my day and make it brighter. :)

    ReplyDelete