So yesterday was Mother's Day, and since it was Mother's Day that meant that Dusty got to call home and talk. Well his mom being the sweetheart that she is invited me over and she and her family shared their special day with me, which was amazing! Dusty had 400 minutes of talk time, so that meant that we each got to talk to him for as long as we wanted, so I got to talk to him for around an hour. But that phone call was probably the very best phone call that we've gotten to have while he's been out. I don't know why exactly that was, whether it was because we got to talk for so long or whether it was because we figured out how we both feel about "us" and we both are on the same page. Or if it's simply the fact that this was the last phone call and the next time we get to talk we will actually be in person. Only 1 month left 38 days to be exact. And to make things even better both him and his family want me to come to the airport with them when he flies in. Ahhhh so exciting, yes it will probably kinda suck/awkwrd just only being able to have a handshake till he is released but it'll be totally worth it because my best friend will be back! So stinkin excited!
Well there was one more thing about the phone call that made it super awesome. After having the phone call and figuring out where we stand with "us" and knowing how the other feels and how were both excited to get back together once he's home. All the other previous guy drama that's been going on, doesn't even phase me now. I'm not worried about things with Nate even though he hates my guys and is to quote him "disapearing and cutting things out of his life" which means he's planning on forgetting me 100% and dropping our friendship, dumb I think but his loss, I tried to keep the friendship, but whatever. Things with Steve don't matter anymore, and I think I can honestly say I won't be getting into anymore trouble with him, which will be very very good. I don't have to worry about Brad wanting me to give him a chance. I don't have to worry about Wyatt and me possibly trying to make that one work. And also now things with Jad don't even matter, things between us will be 100% just friends and not me crushing and hoping while trying to be friends to.
But while I was talking to Dusty, he did ask me about if I had dated much while he had been away and I told him that I've dated some but not tonz. And then told him how last year I had only went on 2 dates and then this year it's been like 2-3 dates lol, but I didn't tell him that I pretty much had a boyfriend for about 4 months, just after he left, I think sometimes things are just better left unsaid. It's not that I'm ashamed or anything it's just that where that one was so close to after he had left, that well I think he would of really been hurt knowing that one. But I guess that one might come out into the open if he asks how many guys I kissed while he was gone, oh well we'll worry about that when the time comes to think about it. But while we were talking about how much I've dated while he was gone, we got into a conversation about how he feels that he somehow got super lucky with me considering that with pretty much every guy I've dated while he has been gone, almost every guy only got one date and I was like nope, I'm not interested. So he says that he just got super lucky that I didn't just go on one date with him and then go oh I'm not interested. But I think there was some help in there that made sure we got together and looking back now I can definately see that that is the case.
So basically Mother's day was amazing and the phone call was the best one out of all 4 times I've gotten to talk to him on the phone while he's been gone. 38 more days and we'll see what happens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yay! I'm excited for you. :)
ReplyDelete