Well some new things have developed during the past week. On Monday, Jad admitted that he wanted to date me and was interested in me, and after that I told him that I'd like to date him too and that I was interested in him. Well that night I ended up giving him a back rub, and well we ended up kissing out of the blue during the middle of it. And oh kissing him was awesome! So ya, now I don't know whats gonna happen with things between us. I went and watched his basketball game today and that seemed to go over well, he got excited when he saw me there, and came over and talked to me when he had a quick break during the game and then talked to me for a few minutes after the game. But dangit, I didn't get anything more than that. And I'm not meaning that I was expecting him to kiss me again or something right there, but there was no hey what you doing later... type of conversation, which was a total bummer, but I guess it hasn't even been a full week since we've admitted to being interested in eachother so maybe I'm jumping the gun, and assuming he must not really be interested anymore or something since he didn't make any sort of move today. Or I guess it could have had something to do with that his best buddy and his best buddies girl friend was right there waiting for him to get done talking to me, so that Jad and his buddy could go play their kickball game..... I donno, it all just makes my head hurt when I think about it. I really think life is simpler when I don't know that I guy likes/is interested in me, because once I know they like/or are interested in dating me, I always start getting worked up in my mind over, well how come they haven't asked me out yet, do they still like me or are they still interested in me..... ugh such a pain in the butt!
I'd just be really nice if I had a guy friend who I could talk to about these kinds of things and get an actual males opinion on, because ugh it's so frustrating, I hate wondering and worrying about it, when I know I really probably have no reason to wonder and worry about things but, I'm a girl and I think it's just what girls do. So if any guys who read this, or even any girls who read this, if you have any words of wisdom, insights, ideas to help me calm my mind down and stop being a stupid wondering worrying girl, or just want to tell me how lame and stupid I am for worrying and getting my mind all frustrated over this, I'd love to hear any of it!
Later Gaterz!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


And then the guy friends you DO have... like you and give you a false opinion :/
ReplyDelete