So I'm pretty sure that I have my eye on a new guy. Well this guy's name is Jad (weird spelling I know, but it's still pronounced the same way as my name is). But oh my goodness, this guy is awesome! He has pretty much all the good things that Dusty, Steve, and Wyatt all had, that I liked and not really any of the bad things that I didn't really like in those 3. Ya sure he has some of his little quirks that are kinda weird and I'm trying to get use to, but over all an amazing guy. What's kinda funny though is he's the total opposite of the kind of guys I usually go for, ya he has all the qualities I want in a future eternal companion, so that's not where he's different, but what I mean is I usually go for the farmer,cowboy, country boy type, and Jad isn't exactly any one of those types of guys. He's really into sports, like basketball and that kind of stuff. He's a city boy from down in Florida (which is totally different from my Idaho, Oregon, and Utah boys, but you know what, for a city boy, he's not that naive about stuff out here in the country. He's going into engineering and is probably going to be some sort of salesman for like solar energy stuff, which is cool, but still far from the type of guy I've always hoped for. I've always wanted to end up with either a farmer, cowboy, country boy, or a snowcross/motocross racer.
What's crazy though is the way I feel when and after I've been around him. I just want to be a really good person, do what's right and all of that stuff. Don't get me wrong I try to do that in the first place, but you know sometimes it's just hard and not fun to do that, and sometimes being around certain people kinda brings out the naughty bad side of me, haha. But with Jad, he just makes me feel like I can reach my full potential and helps me to kinda see what that is. I don't know if any of that makes sense. So I guess in a way he kinda makes me feel similar to how Wyatt made me feel about somethings, except Jad doesn't make me feel inferior, I feel like I'm an equal to him and that even though were different we compliment each other nicely.
Will I get the opportunity to date him, I donno yet. I think were both getting use to the fact that we have the same first name, and it's not quite so weird anymore, so guess I'll up the flirting some and make sure my intrest in known to him and see what happens, or who knows maybe I'll just cowgirl up and ask him out.... though that's always kinda wierd to me to do for the first date... guess I'll just have to see what happens. Keep your fingers crossed for me though that someway some how I atleast get a chance to see what could go with all of this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment