Have you ever had one of those nights where your just fed up with practically everything? Well tonight is one of those nights for me, and it BLOWS! Pretty much I'm sick and tired of waiting for everything. I'm tired of waiting for my stupid neuro class to get over, cuz my teacher pretty much hates me and thinks I'm the devils offspring sent to personally attack her every time I ask a simple non-threatening question. I'm tired of waiting to graduate from nursing school, I'm starting to get burned out it's bad.... I don't want to study, do homework, go to class... I just want to be done with school and have a break, relax, actually get more than 4-5 hours of sleep a night, oh maybe be actually able to have a life of some sort, and then just be able to work, not have to worry about grades etc etc etc.... I'm tired of waiting for my best friend to get home off his mission, yes I know he comes home in June, but still that's so far away, and it sucks so bad to not have your best friend there to just hang out and have fun with, and just to have someone who will actually just sit there and listen to you... I'm tired of waiting to find a guy to get married to... I'm tired of waiting for some guy either A.) deciding he wants to date me, B.) waiting for a guy who actually want's me for reasons other than just the physical fullfillment that their hoping I'll provide them... Honestly is it to much to ask for a guy who actually likes me for me and actually wants to be with me because they like being around me? Honestly is that to much to ask for? I don't think it is, but who knows maybe it really is to much to ask for and that's why I don't have any officially interested guys really in my life right now. And if it's not that reason then I must be to intimidating or something, putting off some vibe that I don't even know that I have that pretty much tells any and all guys to just stay clear of me.... ugh I don't know what it is, I wish I atleast knew that then I'd atleast know the reason why you know.... STUPID! But right now I just am sick of pretty much all guys.... am I probably being bitter because I don't have even some awesome guy friends to hang out with... ya probably, who knows maybe that's my problem, I'm just a mean grumpy bitter friendless, guyless girl, who sends out stay away from Jade vibes that I don't even know I have.......
Ok that's the end of my rant and rave venting session for the night. Waiting sucks!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I know 100% what you mean. I'm in the same boat. Don't worry though, you've made it this far. Stay strong! :)
ReplyDeleteRelax and don't worry about the marriage thing. Seriously. Don't you remember President Uchtdorf's CES talk in November? Read it.
ReplyDeleteAlso, if marriage is a partnership, then if you want to be married, take up the reins and be proactive in your searching for a husband. Don't just sit there and wait.
I'm thinking we should be friends :) you should talk to me and bridge we are in the same boat. blah
ReplyDelete-Lace.