Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Same first names?
Ok so I want some peoples opinions on this. So in my ward, there's a guy who has the same first name as me. He's super fun to be around and is really attractive, and I'm pretty sure that he has atleast some interest in me, just from the looks he gives me and other things, anyways that's not what matters. My question is, would it just be really weird if we were to end up dating and that, just since we have the same first names? I know that having the same name shouldn't be a deal breaker for dating someone, cuz your dating the person not their name. But just curious on peoples thoughts of if it's weird, cuz honestly what if things got serious? Like really serious? Wouldn't that just be super weird especially if somehow things were to end up getting to the point of where we were thinking about marrying eachother? We'd be Jade and Jad (his name is pronounced the same as mine except we obviously spell it one letter different.) So really their different names, just pronounced the same. Ugh man, I don't know what to think, not that it really matters I just think it's weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That's... weird. But shouldn't be a deal breaker!
ReplyDeleteOh man I think it's super hot. I think it's about as cool as having the same last name. Nothing wrong with it. I say go for it.
ReplyDelete